Tue, Jun 22|
EMERGENCY EVACUATION AND FIRE PREVENTION PLAN
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
CCCIA Hall, 31528 CO-72, Golden, CO 80403, USA
About the event
The Board of Directors of the Crescent Park Land & Homeowners Association* (HOA) cordially invites all members of the Crescent Park Subdivision, resident renters and adjacent homeowners, to a special meeting to be held at the Coal Creek Canyon Improvement Associations’ Hall.
The purpose of this meeting is to introduce Barbara Mazurowski, who is initiating a Plan/Program within the Crescent Park area to address Emergency Evacuation and Fire Prevention. With increasingly hot dry summers, limited road egress and large areas of wooded land adjacent to those egress routes, identifying alternate evacuation routes and promoting fire mitigation efforts are becoming increasingly important.
Special Guests include Fire Chief Garrett Ball, Cork Rech of the Blue Mountain Initiative and Mark Tallman, Emergency Planning consultant.
Special Meeting Agenda:
• 6:30 PM Meeting Call to Order - Jeff Nicholson
• 6:35 Board Member Introductions
• 6:40 Barbara Mazurowski
• Special Guest Introductions
• Solicit volunteers and form a committee to address the planning effort
• Immediate plans for current Fire Season
• Long term Plan for establishing Fire Mitigation Plans and establishing Evacuation Routes
• Member Questions
• Related Literature Handouts
• TBD Meeting Adjournment
QUESTIONS? Contact Jeff Nicholson: (303) 248-6025 or Barbara Mazurowski: (303) 619-6240
* HOAmembershipisopentoallCrescentParklandownersandadjoiningproperties,includingresidentswhoarerenting.In order to participate in the annual meeting, including voting, membership dues must be current. Dues for renewals and new memberships, will be accepted at the meeting or, if received by mail before the meeting begins.